The IMA International Operation And Maintenance Forum will take place in Lugano - Switzerland, 5 - 7 April 2016. This international event will focus on Reliability Engineering and Industrial Maintenance, for Pharma, Biotech and Food Industry, Chemical, Petrochemical, Metal Working, Transportation, Aviation Infrastructure, Logistics, Building, Hospital Engineering and Maintenance.
- International and Governmental Organizations, Banks, Insurances, Legal System.
- Asset Owners, Operators and Users.
- Universities and Professional Schools.
- Government Agencies; Organizations for Standardization;
- Maintenance Contractors.
- Managing Directors, Contract managers; Managers of Maintenance Materials & Warehouses.
- Heads of O&M Divisions.
Speakers and Participants: From 26 countries:
Europe, China, Middle East, North and South America, with 400 Participants Expected, 70 Speakers and 1500 international stakeholders directly or indirectly.
Sponsoring companies benefit in a number of ways:
- Recognition as a thought leader addressing issues that are critical to the future of our industry
- Opportunities to promote your company brand through a multitude of communication vehicles (PR, print, advertising, web, onsite) to the largest audience of professionals in the industry
- Opportunities to meet and network with leaders in the industry by being a part of the promoters and speaking agenda (20 minutes presentation of products or services at the end of key-notes session)
We invite you to become partner with us on this great event. Please note that we have added additional benefits to our sponsorships packages.
For questions related to sponsorship opportunities, please contact
Jamal El Chaar
University of Applied Science and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI)
Phone+41 (0) 58 666 66 37-21